Our SchoolsDecember 13, 2022
Welcome to Winnipeg School Division (WSD), the largest school division in Winnipeg, with 78 schools.
There are several school divisions servicing the City of Winnipeg. See a map from the Province of Manitoba identifying the boundaries of each of the School Divisions.
Find your local school within Winnipeg School Division:
Find A School
- Use the Find a School App to find which school division you live in. Fill in your WSD school by address and/or postal code. Select a category to find schools by elementary (N-6), elementary & junior high (N-8), junior high & senior high (7-12) and senior high (9-12) levels.
School Directory (A-Z)
- Our schools are also listed in alphabetical order on our School Directory (A-Z) page including grade levels of each school as well as maps showing school locations and catchment areas.
- Telephone Directory Schools Listing
- We also provide information on schools that offer alternative, language and aboriginal education programs on our Education Services page.
- Curriculum and programming reflects the priorities that have been set for WSD and offer families a broad range of choices including regular, alternative, language and aboriginal programming.
School catchment areas
Catchment areas for each school within WSD are established under the direction of the Chief Superintendent. Students normally attend the school within the catchment area in which they live. Resident students may be permitted to attend any school of choice in the division provided space is available. WSD is not responsible for transportation costs for students attending a school outside their catchment, or catchment schools that are closer than 1.6 km from the resident property line.
Separate catchment areas have also been established for specific language and alternative programs. WSD may provide transportation or cover transportation costs for these programs. Contact the WSD Transportation Department for more information.