Community Use of SchoolsDecember 14, 2022
Winnipeg School Division buildings may be booked for Community Use on weekdays (between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm) and on weekends during the school year.
- Permit Application for Community Use of Schools.pdf
- Permit Application for use of School Grounds.pdf
- Permit Application for use of School or Grounds for Filming.pdf
- Permit Language Classes Application for Community Use of Schools.pdf
- Policy KG (Community Use of School)
- Rental Fees
- Permits Terms and Conditions
- Facility Availability
TYPE OF PERMIT
START ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
SUMMER JULY - AUGUST
SCHOOL YEAR OCT - JUNE
SCHOOL YEAR APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DUE DATE MAY NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL FALL - WINTER
ApplicationAll applications must be completed in full including a roster of all participants. Please submit all applications a minimum of 15 working days prior to the dated required.
Submit permits by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax 204-783-0118
or mail to:
1577 Wall Street East
Winnipeg, MB R3E 2S5
WSD facilities are given on a first come first serve basis, with the needs of the group in mind and the authority of the principal to use their school.
Please notify the permits department at time of requesting permit, if accessibility arrangements, and particulars, are required.